To improve the quality of life by mobilizing resources to meet the needs of our communities.
~ Mission Statement of the United Way of Cattaraugus County
2014 Campaign Update:
Our goal is $400,000.
- American Red Cross
- Cattaraugus Community Action, Inc.
- Directions In Independent Living
- Genesis House
- Girl Scouts WNY
- HomeCare & Hospice
- Interfaith Caregivers, Inc
- Mental Health Association
- Olean Senior Center
- Allegany Highlands Boy Scouts
- Olean Child Day Care Center
- Project Head Start
- Salamanca Youth Center
- Southern Tier Legal Services
- Special Olympics
- Warming House Soup Kitchen
- 2-1-1 WNY Information Hotline
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
- Head Start- Success By Six
- Get Connected Volunteer Matching
- Cattaraugus County DSS
- Cattaraugus County Long Term Care Committee
- FEMA -Local County Co-chair
- Healthy Livable Cattaraugus County Consortium
- Internal Revenue Service
- St. Bonaventure University
Our Campaign is currently at 30%!
Go to top of page